Full Body Sunless Tanning
Want a flawless looking tan with out the harmful effects of UV Rays?
Try an Au Courant spray tan hand applied by one of our trained artists!
Before you tan:
- In preparation for your tan you are advised to follow the following instructions to ensure the perfect tan result.
- The day before you tan, exfoliate your entire body including ankles, feet and hands as dry skin in these areas can effect the final tan result.
- It is best to shave at least 8 hours before tanning and be waxed 2 days prior to tanning.
- Do not apply moisturizer, perfume or make-up until your post tanning shower as these can act as a barrier to prevent the tan from contacting the skin.
- Nail polish should be applied to fingers and toes and we will provide a nail barrier for men.
- Post application we suggest you wear loose clothing and possibly sandals.
After Your Tan:
- Wait at least 8 hours (the longer the better) before showering after your Au Courant session. With the first shower you will see some bronzer washing off. Do not be alarmed as this is excess surface colour that was applied. your skin will continue to tan as the ingredients react with your skin and this tan will gradually fade until your next exfoliation.
- After your tanning session you should not take long baths or soak in pools as this can accelerate exfoliation and fade your tan.
- Excessive exercise and perspiration immediately after the tanning session should be avoided as this can effect the tanning process.
- Do not use alpha hydroxy acids as these will accelerate the fading process of your tan.
- Avoid sitting on leather or light fabric seats or furniture immediately after the tanning session. Sit on a towel instead.
- Your skin type will determine how often you will need to tan and remember that dryer skin will exfoliate faster and will cause the tan to fade faster.